Friday, September 05, 2003

karma...

i haf this lecturer, raymond, who recently told me tat accidents usually occur in the 12th mth of driving/riding...
and his cursed words actually came true..
i got into an accident yest in my 11 and a half mths of riding..
this bloody car banged my rear..
i flew but luckily wif minimal injuries...

this maybe caused by karma..
cos i gotta admit on this..
im not a perfect rider on the road..
i swerve, yes...
i speed, yes...
mayb this is a warning to me not to the above mentioned..
=P

but tinking of the repairs i need to do and the $$$ i need to fork out gives me a headache...
sigh~~

wanna hear some happier news??
hehe~
our one mth anniversary is coming..
and i've got sumthing for celebrating impt occasions..
or shld i say meaningful days, like "Pamper TY day"..
-wink-
=)

anyway events had been planned..
and hope evrything goes smoothly for tat day..
hehe~

time juz passed fast when ya wif ur loved one and enjoying urself..
it sure did for me..
guess it's the same for everyone out there..
so treasure the time u haf wif them..
never let them go..
=)

No comments: