Friday, May 07, 2004

bad luck...

sigh..
i dunno wat is up wif my luck nowadays..
really been down n out..
in every areas man..

monday, got into a serious accident all by myself..
skidded and both bike n rider are injured..
my new bike is in pieces man..
my heart broke together wif it..
the injuries on me is alrite compared to it..
i got 7 abrasions pts..
1 on my right foot, 2 each on my knee, elbow and waist..
to tink i wore long sleeve and long pants den..
sigh~
oh yah, not to mention my ankle and knee are swollen..
limpin pig..
haha~
still recovering frm all the wounds rite now..
sucky life man..

and den my poor piggy is down wif high fever, giddiness and she's vomitting..
was on mc yest and took gd care of her till her temp reaches a safe state..
but den the fever came back today..
but i gotta be in the office to settle my last day there..
immediately rushed down after work to look after her..
i guess a sick person is always a mean person..
so i took watever tantrums and screams frm her in stride..
and juz nurse her abck to health..
her cond improved~
thnx to me or to the med??
i dunno..
but i hope my efforts were well received..
:)

i seriously dun feel the thrill in bloggin anymore..
im juz bloggin to kill time..
guess im juz another person who jumps frm one thing to another..
but not to r/s..
:P
im devoted to whoever im wif..
hehe~
ask my pammy, she'll tell ya..
:)

No comments: