Saturday, July 17, 2004

events of the days...
 
wat had i been busy with??
plenty..
had to be a carpenter, plumber and electrician..
not to mention a handphone purchaser, bowler and movie critic...
 
but i guess the major change on me gotta trace all the way back to last friday..
hm..
I SHAVED MY HEAD!!
in preparation for my enlistment..
this thurs.. sigh..
it's damn sucky to be involved wif such crap man..
but lets not whine here..
 
deariez' kitchen tap came loose, cos of her~
gotta help her dad to repair the thing cos of sum size issues..
:P
anyway had to run tons n tons of errands juz to buy the parts needed..
but i guess to be the Tan family's son-in-law, i gotta do such stuff ba..
rite my dear??
:D
 
this may be my last post for god noes when..
army life beckons..
i really dun care wat torture im gonna endure, cos i noe whenever im down n out,
there would be an angel in the form of pamela tan peini to cheer me up,
to soothe my pain and to be my side always..
i noe u dun like to hear this but.........
LOVE U PAMMY~
LOVE U LOADS~
hehe~
am i mushy or wat?
:)
 
 

No comments: