Monday, December 05, 2005

y do thieves exist..

tats the question which i NEED to ask after a long long hiatus..
my favourite bag got stolen today..
my CHROME bag.. :(

ok i admit, i was at fault to leave it unattended, but the very least the person who saw it could do was to bring it to the guard room or to some senior ranking authorities..
but noooooooooooooooo.....
he had to pocket it all for himself..
wif my favourite adidas jacket inside..
my favourite diesel tee..
my gf's favourite(n only) mp3 player..
die!!!
how to put it to her tat i've lost her player??
as of publishing time, she dunno wat happened..
this suck..

luckily chief was nice enuff to let me leave early..
gotta make a whole new set of keys!!
oh i din mention, my bike keys were in the bag as well..
argh!!!!
i had to trouble my dad to come down all the way to my camp juz to pass me my ignition key..
and i had to go to all sorts of places to get the locks done..
wat a screwed up day..
not only sentimental loss, there's monetary loss, and hearing loss(let's hope it doesnt happen)..

may god punish that idiot wif the worst retribution ever!!!!
grrrr...

No comments: