Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2 lives, 2 hearts, 2gether..

today happens to be me n jan's 2nd month anniversary.. Happy 2nd Month Dearest! =) i was asked by her to update my blog, cos if everybody noticed, i've been away since november. i can see jap's tag on my board going "got gf no blog already la" or sumwhere along tat line.. but there's nothing much to update except janet janet n janet.. den shaun gonna say im doing a jeryd again.. it's hard being me, mr popular.. =D

anyway happy birthday to me, 11 days ago.. we went to Batam to celebrate my bdae and i had tons n tons of fun.. the thing is tat 3/4 of the resort was down for renovation so facilities were down to a pool, a pub, a makeshift spa and a restaurant.. but we still had so much fun together.. this shows that company counts more than place or events.. =)

No comments: