Tuesday, May 20, 2003

lost...

i've never felt as lost as i did last nite..
i was practically devastated..
dunno wat to do...
dunno wat to expect...
the sort of feeling, i dun wanna feel again..
it's gd tat everything's settled and i dun wanna dwell on it..

lots of things happened to me..
it as though a whole lifetime of events happened to me in this short period of time..
my fren got into an accident on fri...
sent him to the hospital..
he fractured and practically broke his entire wrist...
oh forget to mention it was a bike accident..
anyway he's recovering and hope he get well soon...

i suddenly dun feel like typing anything or say anything...
multitude of emotions and feelings are coming over me..
tink will juz say watever on my mind sumtime later or not at all..

lemme end this post wif a poem i wrote at work..

falling...

Life was never good,
it'll never be...
Hurdles mounted on my path,
just for the sake of a good, hearty laugh,
especially when i fall.

What could i do to make it right?
To fight?
Or just wait for the light,
to guide thru this all.
When i fall.

No comments: