Monday, May 12, 2003

miss me???
yep, did u guys missed me??
been missing for ages~
cun blame me, last wk was exams wk..
studies more impt dun u tink?
=P

anyway i'll recap watever exciting dat happened alrite?
=)

nuting much happened thruout the wk actually~
haha~
except for the fact that all out faces after weds paper was a dejected one...
all of us were like "sure fail lah", "no hope"...
and i couldnt agree more..
tat was one of the toughest paper i ever had..
=P
but i had one of the easiest paper as well~
my last one..
it was so easy tat i completed it in like 40 mins..
a 2 hr paper...
=P
act most of us finished at the same time..
haha~

after my last paper, which is on saturday, i met up wif those pk bros of mine..
we installed the hazard light together and my oh my, it's great~
couldnt haf done better~
haha~
but a bracket muz be done for the switch though..
went into jb wif them tat very same nite..
my virgin ride into a foreign land..
it was thrilling..
especially when ur normal speed is 120km/h and the fastest u can go is 155km/h~
=)
yep tat was how fast i sped~
but lets tok abt the food~
-drools-
i ate my favourite~
RAMLY DOUBLE SPECIAL BURGER~~
hehe~
guys rem tat??
it was satisfying...
when the chilli sauce drip down ur hand..
damn~
it was dat damn gd~
=)
the ride back was when i went full speed~
155km/h~~~
mind blowing speed~
=P

sunday was mother's day~
i planned my day down to the very sec~
i was supposed to go haf breakfast in the morn den went on down to get mum's prezzie..
a stress-relieving tea, supposedly being sold at paragon..
so i left home giving an excuse tat im meeting a fren...
went down town and couldnt find the damn place tat sold the damn tea~
called gdl and nut up and none of them could find that damn article tat i saw..
so i went to heeren, walk arnd and in the end got myself a pair of sunglass~
hehe~
but i went home after tat and rummaged thru piles n piles of newpaper...
me too, i cun find it...
im beginning to tink i had dreamt it instead...
so i told my dad i'll leave house earlier to get sum stuff den meet them at the restaurant for yvonne's wedding dinner...
rushed down to cine and got a handbag for my mum instead...
at least she liked it~
=)
the wedding dinner was boring..
but meeting my former colleagues werent~
we chatted and joked all nite long...
tat took the boredom away i guess~
=P

working at campers today sux..
it was tiring..
stood the whole day..
customers came flooding in by the hordes...
entertained them...
tried shoes for them..
climbed up n down~
sigh~
i wanna go cine~~
=P
tmr another long day there..
wish me luck~


No comments: