Sunday, November 16, 2003

mind-boggling ramblings...

"i missed u yet i dun want to say it out...
im trying to avoid watever misunderstandings and misinterpretations...
the image of u is always on my mind...
especially when u dun call nor leave me a sweet, though forwarded msg..
when i was weak, tinking of giving up, ur very image came to mind..
n tat was the only source of energy tat i had to carry on...
this really showed me wat u meant to me..
im quite appalled by this shocking revelation, but i kinda accepted it wif open arms..
wats pulling me back, my heart asked?
my brain answered it wif answers of logical reference and rebutted every single pt..
but am i a brain motivated person or juz a foolish emotional vagabond...
i haf no idea for this case..
whoever i gonna be ain't surfacing now for me to be it...
time muz tell me wat to do..
for im lost in my own tots and imagination.."


u guys muz be wondering wat the heck was tat..
juz some ramblings in my mind..
adding some vivid imagination n of course scripted tales here n there n voila~
this rambling occur..
u guys decide whether it's fiction or not..
=)

officially started work today as....................
a trishaw rider~
haha~
but dun worry, im emplyed by STB..
so i guess it kinda a dignified trishaw rider..
was damn shag mid way thru it..
cos my motor couldnt start..
so in came the manual legs of mine..
almost couldnt finish the entrie journey..
dehydrated, fingers numb...
but i guess i gotta work hard for the money..
gd pay i muz say...
=P

enuff ramblings frm this maniac, nonsensical person...
oh, to leave a last note..
I WANT MY 2 MONTHS HOLS~~
=)

No comments: