Thursday, November 06, 2003

long time gone...

been a very long time since i last added anything here..
missing?
hospitalised cos "sumone" did sumthing?
nopes~
neither..
juz din haf anything to write and been up to the brim wif studies..
anyway here goes nuthing..

exams wk...
everybody cramming up every last details into tat puny squishy pink thing they call brains...
me included..
but come to tink of it..
this is gonna be my last time ever gonna sit for a paper..
shld i cherish it n do my very best??
close frens of mine would noe my ans..
heck care~
haha~
can pass, tats all i ask..

u noe sumthing...
after tat saga had ended..
u noe, TAT thingy...
i've realised sumthing..
my frens are always there to back me up..
it shows tat i can count on them when i need them..
either tat, or they're juz seeking entertainment..
but both ways are sumthing gd to ponder abt..

im tinking of a holiday..
no where far..
juz sumwhere outside of stuffy sillypore..
im not sure if anyon out there feels the same way..
but i like to go to places during hols..
as in not get cope up in sillypore..
maybe it's juz me cos i can see pple like jappo slp n eat the entire hols away~
haha!!
anybody wanna go away wif me?
a short holiday stint in msia?
an offer of holidaying wif the man~
haha~

wats my blog entry like if there aint an entry abt my love life~
hahaha~
latest update for the busybodies..
stagnant..
yeah, tats the word to describe my love life...
no one in mind to go for...
guess i'll juz let it stay this way...
till THE ONE, not neo =P , comes arnd...

adios cucaracha~

No comments: