Sunday, June 24, 2007

this seems all too strange with me staring at Blogger's interface and typing a new entry on this stale old blog. How old is this blog, i cant really remember but it sure had been revived more than it should have. Deja vu. But here we go again, this time round, different content, different perspective and different me, for sure.

Now, I guess I'm stepping into this new stage in my life where I'm back living for myself. But then again, I'm at an age where whatever i do would reflect on the near future or even further ahead. So it's kinda not the ideal stage I would hope to be. Look at the picture above and that's what i want to do and where i want to go. A clear pristine beach to jump around with no worries and forget all physical and emotional attachments that reality deals me with. However this might not happen anytime soon due to all the commitments I wish i could throw away. But i cant, i have to think about my future.

been hanging around with my friends alot recently and i value them more now. They stuck by me no matter what and brought me through every hurdle they can lug me through. Thanks Guys! Here we are having dinner at Waraku, nice udon and not pricey too!



i just realised I'm like a frog that's stuck in a well. Where have i travelled? mostly in southeast asia and not more than 2 hours flight away. My longest was to Hongkong recently and now i want to travel more, to places further and most importantly, with different cultures to experience. If possible, I want to head on down to Perth to carry on my course. The time spent there all alone is priceless and i guarantee that i would find out some new stuff about myself. Money is always a factor for that, we shall see.

No comments: