Friday, July 06, 2007

Nostalgia

had a couple nostalgic moments today. met up with shaun and weeli for a short climb at ClimbAsia. I didnt even pack my stuff but just headed down there after my driving test. Now, i'm so damn disappointed in myself for failing the test but den again, i'm never lucky to pass for the first time~

so with no equipment, i wore my jeans to climb. was laughed at due to me not being able to stretch, by a ger! but thats not the point. i missed climbing with them. the camaraderie that we haf, the rapport and the goofballs we are, surely missed them alot. but it was a torture for me since i havent been climbing and now my fingers, forearms are so sore tat typing this entry seems a chore! others might tink we're gays for this, but all of us have the same bag, a Chrome. As seen on Heroes Episode 19. Haha!

here, see this, mine, shaun's and weeli's. a symbol of the close bond we haf.

met up with junyang n charles after class for a drink. i didnt even know there was an Ice Cold Beer at SMU, thought there's only one at Emerald Hill. But we met there and had a drink or two. I drank all of half a bottle of San Miguel Light. Haha! I was riding u see. anyway had fun chatting and making fun of each other. great to catch up wif old friends like them, especially more than a decade old friendship.

so here we are at Ice Cold Beer, me, Junyang n Charles.

No comments: