Sunday, July 29, 2007

enjoying a solo ride..

I've just been too lazy, too busy and too tired to come up with any new entries. And I apologise to all my loyal fans for my absence.

Want to wish Daryl a happy belated birthday and bro, you have 5 more years before the big THREE-O, good luck! The guys and I were at Midsummer Night Breeze at Pasir Ris Park the night before his birthday and played silly games which i totally sucked at. I really have no idea how all these games work, I guess it's only for students with nothing better to do to come up with things like that! We went down all the way to Balestier for Bah Kut Teh at the restaurant with walls filled of pictures of the owner and various stars. So I offered myself to the owner, hey, it's not everyday he get to take a picture with Mr. Anything!

midsummer night breeze..

Went to Uncle Vincent's place for dinner. It had been ages since we last met him and the rest, so we suspected that something might happened, that's why we were invited for dinner. Things like Charmaine(his daughter) getting pregnant! haha! but that was the day where all 4 of our bikes were parked together. Check it out!

clockwise frm left, dad's, mum's, bro's, mine!

Watched the latest installment of the Harry Potter movies with Ivy, SL, Tammi and Shuang, my proj group mates for this term. I was practically drag by them as i have absolutely no interest at all!! but it kinda triggered something after the movie, making me feel like reading the book or continuing catching the next 2 in the series. And before entering the cinema, i had to take a picture with my brother, Barthelomeuw.

Bart and I

I'm actually starting to enjoy climbing all over again. Went climbing this morning at NUS with Shaun and manage to complete a couple of routes. I feel as though the feeling is coming back to me but i guess i still need to build up on the strength department. met new people as well, Khai, a NUS friend of Sheryl and Shaun. and after climbing, i try to do my part for the society by visiting the red cross home. the patients there never fail to pull at my heart strings. it really made me ask why are we earning so much money when they are there needing our help? it really shows no meaning of money at all. i feel as though i'm always pulled back to reality after visiting the home, plant my feet back on the ground, to ensure that there's more to life. had a fruitful shopping trip after that with shaun. a cheap pull and bear tee, a pair of cufflinks from river island and FINALLY, my pair of oakleys. i got myself a pair of canteen, rust is the colour. a little brownish with brown lens.

another arty farty pic of sheryl climbing, shaun looking, and khai peeping on the right..

i look like venom wif me on the wall and my tongue sticking out..

cufflinks, tee, and oaks

No comments: