Thursday, August 02, 2007

all play and no work...

yes i shldn't be doing tat but i have been and i hope i can catch up on whatever that needs to be done.

went for our long awaited KTV session with the usual gang of jas, ed and jane. and as usual we sang till we lost our voice with me and edwin forming a 2 men Bon Jovi screaming to Living on A Prayer. some snippets to follow.

the rest minus me..

n i got a bankai-ed by jane.. what does a microphone zanpaktou do?


and this is long time coming. I should had caught it when it first opened in cinemas here. What I'm talking about? It's The Simpsons! Finally got to watch it just now with jane and guess what, we sat in The Simpsons' couch! I look like an idiot trying to pose as though i just dropped from the sky like Homer does. It was a freaking funny movie, we practically laughed throughout the movie and i believe jane lost her sleepiness as soon as the movie started. :) spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig can~

jane simpson with her family..

me looking silly..

No comments: