Wednesday, November 07, 2007

dutch treat..

With constant pressure comes a new post. It's not that I don't want to post anything but just that I don't know what to post. But anyway since I'm so popular and everybody's asking for me, here's a post on where i'd been just now. :P

Ok, we didn't have dutch cuisine but Janet and I went to Holland V for dinner. We had some pretty good zhi char (no shaun, we didn't run away.. we paid) with delicious beef and cereal squid. Apparently the owner of the coffeeshop or the zhi char store belongs to the dad of one of my footie teammates. Coincidence and his dad struck an uncanny resemblance to mine. Long tied hair, fat and a garang face. After dinner, we walked around and chance upon Cold Rock Ice Creamery. Call me a mountain tortoise but it's the first time I had ice cream in such a manner. Basically u choose a flavour, then some fillings, after which the people there would mash everything up on a cooled marble slab. It tasted pretty decent but it was an experience, though we didn't get to sit on the swing. Damn! Enough said, look at the pics below for illustration. =)

No comments: