Monday, November 12, 2007

ice 3...

There's this place at serangoon gardens that serves deserts called, Ice3, Ice Cube for short (yes, i told u it was Ice 3, =D). It had been there for ages, since i was staying at serangon north but never once had i visited it till last night.

It has a pretty nice ambience with blue litted table bar top and unique dishes. We had a sundae called 6Cs, apparently there are 6 different ingredients starting wif C. I didn't keep track so I'm going to save on the explanation and show u the sundae below.

On the other hand, we watched Lust, Caution, the uncensored version. And man, now I know why they had to cut off those scenes. It was Kamasutra personified! Quoted from Janet, I'll never see Tony Leung the same again.

blue tabletop..


let me leave you with this short segment i saw on MTV just now. It's the lead singer of 30 seconds to mars, Jared Leto on stage. So the little dialogue went like that.

Jared: PEACE!!
Crowd: PEAAACCCEE!!
Jared: FREEDOM!!
Crowd: FREEEEDDOOOMMM!!
Jared: GEORGE BUSH!!
Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

that just tickled me. =D

No comments: