Thursday, June 26, 2003

due to popular demand..

been asked by many frens to update my blog more often...
so here it goes~
=)

finally after 2 days of postponement my competition got under way...
had the preliminaries in the morn..
did pretty well on a really tuff route..
it's said to be on par wif routes for the experts..
overall got into a 10th place out of 26th..
quite respectable i muz say~
haha~
got into the semis which is in the noon...
the route is easier BUT it's in a leading format..
which is i gotta clip in the rope as i ascend up the wall...
was reaching out wif my rite hand for the next tile when i din even noe y i slipped n fell..
wat freaking elements made me slipped is still unexplanable to me..
i was questioning myself y it happened and was clutching my hair in frustration..
the guys there can tell u how dumb i looked den..
=P
but in the end still cun get into the finals..
guess gotta try harder next time..
but would they be a next time?
=)

after the comp, went to meet up wif gdl, fin n pea..
went shopping arnd n ate at a hainanese chicken rice stall..
their roasted chicken was gd~
one of the best i've ever tried..
it's on the top floor of far east plaza and it's beside jansen's hair salon..
=P
gdl bought this unique n unusual bracelet..
blue stones binded together wif leather strap...
she went home n was told by her bro tat it can be bought at a pasar malam for $5~
haha~
poor thing~
but i seriously find it nice..
=)

need to do some shopping myself..
and finding new clothes targets..
the 2 shirts i aimed had been deleted frm my check list..
one is unavailable, the other bought by shaunie..
sigh~
poor me~
any sympathisers out there for me??
hehe~

im starting to believe there's actually someone up there in the clear blue sky..
did my customary prayers b4 i climbed today..
did an extra one in isolation for clear weather...
and it actually came true..
it was dark up there b4 the prayer n my nap..
when i woke up it was cleared..
climbing was resumed..
hm...
coincidence or miracle?
u decide..
while i figure it out myself as well..
=)

No comments: