Monday, June 30, 2003

sigh....

can't everything be solved by putting $$$ aside??
y muz everything be interwined wif $$$....
im tinking, y muz my youth be spent worrying abt $$$..
i shld be out there enjoying my youth and do watever i can now rather than later...
but apparently there are pple in my life whom doesnt share this logic..

im a happy go lucky person..
i wanna be the bird in the sky and do watever i can now..
cos i noe when i reach the age of 20..
there is nuting i can do to stop the hands of time frm moving all the way to retirement age..
and there would be a long list of things i shld haf done n didnt..
dun mention abt later, but now~
even now i haf a long list of things tat shld had been done but haf not been achieved in my early teens..

life juz stinks...
i hate working yet i need to work to keep my dream...
juz hope tat i can cope wif my third yr work wif working..
tis would be my main worry for the coming yr...

i want a simple life..
wif no worries and headaches..
y muz i haf all of these instead~
wat i dun wan..

quoting remy zero, somebody save me...
quoting creed, can u take me higher...(so tat i can be free)
quoting jeryd, life juz suck~

to all those out there who's maligning me of being a gay..
seriously, i dun give a shit~
say watever u guys wish..
im kinda sick of it..
sick of everything..
when one day i give up on hope..
u dun haf to call me anymore..
juz forget my number...
or simply erase it frm ur hp..

No comments: