Wednesday, October 15, 2003

hatred....

hate is a four letter i wun use easily...
rather use words like "dislike", "no gd affliation for" or even "dun like"...
but now i really gotta use this word...
i HATE her...

y cun she grow up for once??
n im supposed to be the childish one..
cun she juz let go??
STILL minding over small matters and finidng faults..
really make me find her damn irritable...

she hated me first..
i dun wanna hate her..
so i tried my best to be a neutral person..
but she gotta push the limit n make me hate her...
dun understand her mindset..
it's like she's testing my limit..
but today was a fine example of almost to there...
one more time she pisses me off, im gonna go over n give her a tight slap..
tat was for today..
tmr would start afresh wif limit at zero..
lets see how far can she push me...
im no mr nice guy den..
tats all i cna say abt tat..

find tat the song She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd really depicts this situation..
but in this case, i hate her too..
damnit..
y muz it be this way..
i tried my best to turn it for the better but she gotta be the bitch in this whole thing n make it this way..
sigh~
watever it is, i tried my best..
my conscience is clear...

on a lighter note...
went to Sepang during the wkends..
to catch the MotoGP..
for the ignorant it's the motorcycle grand prix..
=)
it was damn thrilling..
listning to the engine roar and screech..
but too bad, no crashes...
haha~
took tons of pics..
would try to post it up when im free..
=P

tats it for now..
juz wanna hope she dun play wif my fire..
cos she would get burnt real bad...

No comments: