Wednesday, October 01, 2003

sense of humor...

life haf a weird sense of humor..
its lackey, fate, would be the one doing the practical jokes on us...
i really find tat my life is playing a cruel practical joke on me...
and fate is the key "person" in this joke...

sumthing left, sumthing came...
the thing which came is like the thing tat left...
it made me go "DEJA VU~"

i feel so familiar in this situation..
the same unknowingness...
the same emotions start to flood in...
the same thing im gonna do would happen..
but wait..
did i do the rite thing b4??
and shld i implement it again this time round??
dillema sets in...

im an emotionally driven person..
everybody noes tat..
im a dumb person cos i use my heart more than my brain to tink...
i dunno y but i use my instincts...
shld i follow my instinct or my brain??
dillema sets in again...

the determined n headstrong part of me isnt doing me any gd...
but it aint doing any harm as well...
i wanna hold on yet i wanna let go...
im self contradicting...
but tats juz jeryd...

let the light shine on me...
pls.....
=)

No comments: