Wednesday, October 22, 2003

penny for my tot...

hm..
anyway did u guys read my tag board..
theres this "mysterious" person by the name of littleboy dissing me off..
hm..
wonder who can it be..
but me being me, wun take anything lying down, shall launch a rebuttal..
=P

firstly, who are u in all this to judge who i am?
since u urself said tat im in no position to judge her, wat gave u the right to judge me?

secondly, u muz be sumone related to her or even her, herself to display such angst..
so y dun u juz reveal urself so tat we dun need to tok anonymously..
if u haf the guts tat is..
since u already threathened me to watch my back..

thirdly, i've never laid full responsibility on her for the failure of out r/s..
if u could actually read english, i was toking abt how she pushed my limit AFTER the r/s..
guess ur brain doesnt haf the capacity to act interpret it the rite way...
shant blame u here, sum pple like u juz dun haf the brains...

lastly, this is my blog..
i write watever i feel..
it's ur choice to read it..
not happy abt it?
juz dun read..
im not forcing ya...

oh yah, im not ashame to say my petrol is being paid by my parents...
they willingly did it..
other than them, i dun rem asking anybody else cept' myself paying for it...
so get ur bloody facts rite b4 launching any attacks..

to end all these, the person who shld grow up shld really be u...
go process...
u need the time to do it...

No comments: