Friday, February 20, 2004

ai xin zao chan....

for the non-chinese and pple like jappo, finfin and shaunie,
the title translated would be Breakfast of Love...
-grinz-

din really wake up to a gd morning today..
dunno y, a lil grouchy and moody..
but at least she gave me a morn call..
hearing her voice n chatting wif her is a consolation to the adverse moods in me...
anyway got up n prepared for work..
feel so lethargic although today is the end of wk~

got to work wif nuthing to do and kept on imagning stupid stuff..
playing out funny storylines in my head...
till i received a message frm a particularly special, lovely, caring, pretty, cute, adorable, one-in-a-million piggy~
=P
she asked if i could leave my office for a lil while to meet her at the bus stop near sch..
i asked y and she wanna keep me i suspense by not telling me anything..
so off i went to meet her..
the moment she alighted the bus, she was grinning all the way..
haha~
reminded me of the joker in batman, u noe his permanent grin??
=P

so we rode in to sch and parked my bike..
she told me to open her bag and look for the thing..
once opened i saw a lunch box..
or shld i say breakfast box..
was damn touched~!~!~!~!
cos i was evry hungry and den she woke up early juz to make me this wonderful breakfast...
thnx darling..
=)
anyway i wanted to open it but she said no..
wanted me to eat it in the office, so i obliged..
but gotta clean her bag up frist cos she din place it in a plastic bag and the honey spilled out~
haha~

but in the end i ate it at the bike cos we had too much time to spare..
she made cheese toast and honey sausages for me..
y such a weird combination??
cos tats all she haf at hm..
haha~
but the honey was especially sweeeeeeeeet...
and the toast was especially tasty~~
maybe cos there's a secret ingredient she added tat only i can taste it..
=)
starts wif a L and ends wif an E..
hehe~

this was the first time she cooked for me..
and it was nice..
dun mind eating watever she does, even if it's charred or rotten~
-grinz-
as long as it's done by pammy, pork chop would eat it...
keke~
thnx dear, love ya loads n loads n loads n loads n loads n loads....
=)

No comments: