Thursday, February 12, 2004

vexed, relieved, anticipation...

y the above 3 feelings??
read on and u'll noe..
tat is, if ya still interested in the above 3..
=P

was so damn vexed and frustrated yest man...
had my fyp final presentation yest..
was so damn happy that all of it had finally been over...
gonna move on to the next step..
but den, i gotta face some shit first b4 anything could be settled..
as my topic of proj is sumwat diff, my presentation manner differs as well..
nuthing went wrong during my mid term presentation so i tot it was ok..
but all hell breaks loose..
this cheena lect gotta give me trouble by saying tat "during my 20 yrs at University of Polytechnic, no one presented this way, so are u trying to change the tradition?"...
this was the last straw tat i cld took and of course i kept on shooting him...
in the end i juz left, had enuf of his jibberish cos of his accent...
damnit..
was really damn angry and frustrated..
luckily got my darling to comfort me...
made me smile..
if not i'll be scrooge even though it's not xmas...

feel so relieved now cos i noe where im attached to...
sumwhere near an high pay as well..
-grinz-
another thing to be relieved is tat i passed my practical and waiting for my tp test..
hehe~
finally man..
waited so long for it..
spent alot as well..
sigh..
but part n parcel i guess..
=P

wat am i anticipating?
guess???
of course v-day...
but im in a sort of dillema..
a gd one though..
shall solve it myself..
shldnt post it here...
she can see..
hehe~
but lets hope i'll come up wif it soon..
cos it's only 2 days frm now...

read a particular email...
felt very gd after reading...
it's like i knew i made sumone's day...
and the feeling is great...
it's like a sort of satisfaction that u noe sumone was enjoying ur company...
made me feel really gd..
i guess it made me haf more confidence in myself..
=P

i find that to all who tinks im a very confident person, i dun tink i am...
maybe in particular areas but in most i doubt i am..
i tink ive been putting on a facade..
for myself no less...
to prove to myself that i haf it but i dun...
or do i???
im confusing myself...
i dunno...
gotta go reflect on myself...
monkhood??
haha~
not at the moment...
or maybe not in this lifetime...
-grinz-

No comments: