Monday, February 16, 2004

happiest man alive..

yep, im the happiest man alive..
to me that is..
spent the best wkend i can haf wif my darling pammy..
hehe~
everything went as planned..
a lil out but still fine..
=P
anyway juz lemme chronicle the past few days events for ya..
btw, VERY long entry impending..
hehe~

saturday was v-day, n so is the last day of my fyp phase...
wif me and a few others in the lab all saying their gdbyes..
cos we noe we aint gonna see each other no more..
unless on the street or grad ceremony..
anyways was kinda emotional thinking that this is the end of my schooling days...
out into the social world i go..
i guess although they din show it, they were sumwat like me..
tinking of the same thing..
=P

went to meet my darling at OG..
she was shopping wif her mum and nephew..
anyways i had an xtra rose frm sharon kang so tot i mite juz passed it to her mum...
u shld had seen her face..
she had the "unfair, y never give me" look...
haha~
cos i told her she aint receiving any this yr..
keke~

anyway we proceed on to sentosa for our v day date~
=P
all along the way, she was pestering me asking me where we're going..
i juz said dunno..
and she would juz pinch me, hit me while im riding..
finally when she saw harbourfront, she realised where we're heading..
=p
we walked arnd harbourfront trying to find the ferry to sentosa..
juz to realised that it had stopped it's service already..
so we gotta walk all the way back to the interchange to take the shuttle bus into the island itself..
upon reaching there, we took the monorail to M4, Palawan Beach..
hehe~
din tell her wat i planned to do..
but along the way we took tons of self portraits..
even the ladies sitting opp us volunteered to take the pics for us..
hahaha~
anyway brought her to the dolphin lagoon~
but the show wasnt till later..
so we head on down to the underwater world..
a place which i last visit 8 yrs ago..
a hell of a long time man..
anyway we saw gigantic sea turtles, dugongs, cute lil otters and DORY~
haha~
had fun making jokes of the fishes and the pple we noe..
hehe~

on to the dolphin lagoon...
the dolphins were gd..
was enjoying while pitying them at the same time...
imagine being cooped up and doing the same thing over and over again...
sigh~
bought a phototaking session wif the oh so cute lil pinkie dolphins~
managed to touch it..
very weird sensation but cool at the same time~
=P
she was overwhelmed wif touching it..
keke~

anyway we went to catch the sunset after tat..
cuddling and snuggling on the beach..
looking out to the horizon and the setting sun..
wat a romantic image..
hehe~
anyway she turned arnd and asked me to bury her in sand..
which i gladly did..
until she reverse the process and buried me..
hehe~
den i saboed her..
shant reveal wat it is in case she kill me..
but it was fun..
rite my love??
=)

anyway head on down back to my place for pizza hut dinner..
and watched the mtv awards show..
although i couldnt afford to bring her to a posh hotel nor a fancy restaurant for dinner,
we enjoyed ourselves alot wif our dine in one...
cos it's the company we're wif n not the stuff we're eating..
hehe~
anyway i surprised her wif a bouquet of yellow roses, her fav...
but the best part was she couldnt see it..
although i placed it rite in the middle of my bed~
haha~
she even sat beside it..
she liked it alot and she was surprised as i told her im not giving any...
hehe~

now for sunday's entry..
went to metro marina to shop for my business clothes..
the shirts there are dirt cheap..
bought myself an orange and pink shirt and a navy blue pants..
she requested me to wear the orange one today..
which im wearing rite now..
and the best part was tat my supervisor asked me to leave this shirt for dress-down days~
haha~
cos it's too bright and striking..
now u noe y IT personnels are the most boring pple alive...
hehe~
anyway yest after the shopping trip, went to a pasar malam near her place...
let her try the bumper cars for her very first time..
i tink she din really enjoy it..
or maybe she was suffering frm her headache..
but at least she tried..
hehe~

oh yah forget to add tat she gave me sumthing for v-day..
sumthing intimate which i doubt i shld post..
or shld i..
hehe~
anyway a clue would be sumthing i need everyday..
keke~
rite my dear??
-grinz real wide-

No comments: