Monday, December 15, 2003

at home...

yep at home, but not mine...
hehe~
no prizes for guessing it rite..
=P

anyway the reason y i aint in sch now is cos i was the delivery man for the morn..
sent breakfast to her house in the morn..
so i skipped the entire morn in sch n spent it at her place..

was eating at the dining table..
juz the 2 of us..
it made haf the sort of feeling that we were act in OUR house and all married n sorts..
such a blissful and happy feeling..
like how she's feeding me M&Ms now...
hehe~

it really makes me wonder at times y guys juz hate to get married..
for me, i cun wait till the day i wed..
cos i find tat im gonna be the best husband i can be to my wife..
n fulfill my duties of course...
hm..
would she be my wife?
tats far too early to tell..
-grin-

shld i go back to sch n rot?
or shld i juz stay at her place n rot..
i guess i cun choose the latter...
tat leaves me wif no choice..
sigh~

juz wanna leave this note for a gd fren of mine...
to those who dun understand, dun ask and try to understand...
hey, need anything call me, u noe hu u are....
msg me or call me when u read this..
got sumthing impt to tell ya..
and dun worry...
rem our pact?
i'll try to fulfill my end this time round..
=)


tats abt it..
shall type more when i haf more things to say..
especially abt *ahem*
:)

No comments: