Saturday, December 20, 2003

double-edged sword..

i noe how it feels to be on the end of a double edged sword...
hurting her is like hurting myself..
my heart aches while she's aching as well..
is this love or juz me being a fool..
i tink it's the former..
dun wanna see her in tat state..
but the blame's on me..
me and my mouth wif those dumb stuff...
in the end i myself feels the pain..
really feel damn bad...
apologies on my side..
-smile-

xmas is damn near..
i feel kinda guilty..
din manage to get presents for my closer frens like i did last yr..
but im broke...
forgive me..
i was workign last yr and was in the land of the cheap..
hehe~
=P
anyway juz now tat it's the tot of giving tat counts..
-grin-

she still doesn't noe wat im doing for her..
and tats gd..
dun wanna it to be revealed den the fun is gone...
i still haven got my xmas tree yet though..
juz cun find the perfect size..
guess i gotta wait till next yr den...

i hope the guy above gives me the strength n will to do wat i need to do..
hehe~
"he" noes wat im trying to say..
to the rest, u need not noe..
keke~

an advance merry xmas to all~
juz in case im not blogging in the comign days~
enjoy this wonderful day wif ur loved ones and tell them how u love them..
treasure them like how im cherishing n treasuring her...
-grin-
=)

No comments: