Tuesday, December 09, 2003

'tis the season to be jolly....

yep, xmas is arnd the corner...
anybody excited? jubilated? anticipated?
me personally, love this time of the yr..
cos this is the time when no matter wat, everyone would feel jolly folly for no gd reason..
or maybe juz me..
but i haf tons of reasons to be jolly folly and all cuddly~
haha~

maybe it's juz me but i love to hand out presents during xmas..
it juz gives me a sense of satisfaction i guess...
even tho i dun receive anything in return...
=)
i got a weird theory to y im so absorbed wif xmas...
cos my bdae happens to fall within the 12 days of xmas..
though it's the 2nd last day..
it still does..
hehe~
=P

but as age catches up wif me, i find that my xmas presents frm my family differs alot frm before..
for eg i use to receive gifts but i haf now are juz monetary token..
not tat im complaining tho but it sumhow doesnt feels rite..
but anyway it's juz the tot tat counts rite?
dun mind wat i receive as long as the tot's there..

i want to get a miniature xmas tree to put in my rm..
i missed the process of decorating one...
of putting presents below the tree..
of anticipating xmas eve to open the presents..
or do i juz missed childhood...
sigh..
it all seems so long ago..

sumthing's been bugging me..
i tink my *ahem* noes...
the big two-O...
i dun wanna grow old..
growing old sux...
i dun get to be as carefree and innocent as b4...
i dun get to be troublefree as b4..
and as they say, time passes way faster when ur age doesnt consist of the "teen" anymore...
but it's part n parcel of growing up..
i cun be like peter pan..
he doesnt exists in the first place...

xmas, anybody care to haf a party?
-grin-

No comments: