Tuesday, December 30, 2003

im juz a jealous guy....

anybody noes the john lennon song, jealous guy??
i tink im like tat..
but it's sumthing i cun help it..
im not the richest guy, im not mr universe neither am i manhunt material..
insecurity would set in..
but guess tats where my ego comes in to leave my esteem up...

but one thing is for sure...
the longer we're together, the lesser this jealousy is...
cos i trust u more wif everyday...
i really hope we wun haf such misunderstanding again...

last nite was the first time i couldnt laff nor smile nor even slp by my own accord...
that 70s show never failed to make me laff..
but they din...
was juz lying on my bed, blanket to my neck...
and juz staring at the tv screen tinking of sumthin else..
or sumone in particular...
i tried to slp by my own..
but i cun..
lethargicness, fatigue took me away...
juz slept wif the tv on..
till morn...

anyway juz wanna say im sorry...
feel damn bad for hurting u...
it pricks in my heart...
but u shld always noe this...
i love u, always........

No comments: