Thursday, December 11, 2003

shock, glee, touched...

the above 3 feelings were felt in that particular manner...
cos of sumthing sumone did..
hehe~
=)

act it all started wif me daring her to come on down to sch frm her work place..
wif me doubting her to even tink of tat...
but how was i wrong...
rite after we put down the phone, she came on down to sch...
in the rain, by cab...

she juz gave me a call wif an ultimatum to reach mac or else....
and tat prompted me to run all the way down there..
arousing curious stares frm everyone walking along the aisle..
=P

but upon reaching there, i coldnt see her..
so i tot she was pulling my leg..
but in fact, she was hidden by a pillar..
the sight of her was a shock to me..
followed by a smile slowly revealing on my face..
and a warm fuzzy feeling felt by my heart...
really made my lousy, wet day brighten up...
juz by looking into that slit eyes of hers...
=)

i've always wondered how shaunie would feel when charis always surprises him...
n finally i'd knew it...
nuthing but happiness n of course love..
hehe~
=)

No comments: