Saturday, April 05, 2003

guys' nite out....

since this wk is my buddy dustbin(charles)'s blocked leave,
i promised we'll go out some day to experience the nite life~
nice way to put it eh??
=P

anyway dustbin, fatass(kelvin, another NS guy) and me went down to zouk..
the kiasu me went b4 9 wif fatass to get the happy hr cover~
haha~
wat to do? im still studying~
=P
we sat down at the table near the dance floor and started our rader scan..
not bad for an early nite..
quite a number of pretty gals starting to appear..
=D
"she" said she'll be there so i asked to meet her..
she was as gorgeous n beautiful as ever...
never changed a single bit..
in fact, she looked so much more prettier than b4..
=)
she told me tat she could get me in free, damn~
shld haf called her earlier...
:P
anyway the music suck tonight~
house music..
dun like it at all...
but we still dance the nite away~
after our 2 drinks each~
=P
not bad i wasnt even high~~
we saw this couple making out for like forever at a pillar on the dance floor..
we went like, wanna do it do it sumwhere less distinct..
y there??
haha
but the gal was attractive though~
=P
we left at abt 250...
cos singapore's law said all nite entertainment must end at 3~

on the way back was a FIRST for me..
i was stopped by a bunch of police officers at a road block along the road to my house...
for those who are curious, it's the rd leading to hougang stadium..
they asked me to ride to one side n this nice officer came by and asked for my IC and license...
he asked me where i came frm..
instinctively i told him chinatown instead of zouk..
if i told him the truth, most prob i need to go thru some tests to ensure tat i wasnt drunk~
hehe~ a white lie muz be told~~
=P
anyway he went away wif the documents for abt 5 mins b4 he came back n said "sorry brudder, juz some routine check, u can go now"
not bad ah~
very courteous~
not all police officers are like tat...
some are arrogant fools~
hehe~~

it's 4am in the morning and the sleep deprived me needs some of the deprivation he lacks..
so gd nitez to all, and if i dun see u, good morning, good afternoon and good evening..
=)

No comments: