Monday, April 14, 2003

yest, Sunday's post

sigh~
was tremendously, very, totally, damn disappointed to haf my appointment wif the bitch cancelled..
was looking forward to it cos it's been some time since i last saw her..
but she got sumthin on in the end..
there goes a day of activity..

am i the only one or is there pple out there who dreads to go to ur grandparents' place..
it's not that i dun like them or im not fillial,
it's juz tat im spending useless time there..
i juz sit there and rot while my mum haf her conversations wif her mum...
today was likewise..
all 3 of us, my dad, me and my bro juz sat and fell asleep~
=P
but u cun blame us, we're dead bored~

im gonna go broke if more pple's bdae coming up..
yest was fatass' prezzie, today was for "novena"...
couldnt decide wat to get for her..
hope she likes it..
shant reveal wat it is here..
cos i noe she's reading this somtime or rather~
=P

am i too young to feel tired of living?
or am i juz too tired of being alone...
today was a day when i feel really all alone..
needed someone to shop for prezzie wif me..
but msged a million of them and none of them are free..
for me that is...
even my own bro has his own prog and no time for me..
ended up all alone..
settled the shopping fast and juz go home after tat...
but it got me tinking..
y muz i keep on living if im gonna live in loneliness...
im sumone hu's afraid of loneliness..
afraid of boredom..
i need sumone to do sumthing together..
sigh~
despair and disappointment in life and myself...


frm now on i try to add a mini pic section at the end of each post..
maybe a pic or two..
for ur personal pleasure..
Enjoy~


(my precious wife~)


(cool pic of 7 bikes~ spot my wife??)

No comments: