Thursday, April 17, 2003

pictures...

nothing much for the day..
except spending another $30 on my wife and staring at the comp the entire day..
=P
but here it goes..
for ur eyes' pleasure...


this was a party for jess cum chinese new yr party at my place.. bbq and karaoke n stuff~
frm left to right, clockwise:soprano, gdl, princess, jappo, timmy, mr veins' legs, pea and fin



@ eun's place during chinese new yr as well..., in fact it's the day after the event above~
frm left to right, top row: soprano, nut, gdl, princess, 2nd row: jappo, me n mr veins



ever wonder wat it's like frm the top? this is a view frm the top, of the rock wall tat is~


can u spot the odd ones?? hint: it's the smiling ones~ =)


ever wonder how the maker of me looks like? there they are~


here is a bunch of pple i spent my pri sch days wif... geeks, nerds, yandao(me) u name it,
we got it.. haha



No comments: