Tuesday, April 29, 2003

study study study study study...

tats wat everybody's doing these days..
exams..
the dreaded 5 letter word..
if only im in tat new poly, republic..
where exams and tests are juz a story of the past..
yep, they dun haf tests and exams and the students are judged according to their assignments and projs...

went climbing yest after a suspension of a wk or so..
really felt gd at the beginning but started to "nua" after a while..
as usual..
haha~
but the workout after tat is tiring..
no thnx to fin fin the arse~
haha~
but it was fun...
=P

ikea was the next stop for our usual practice of hot dogs...
or shld we call them cold pussies frm now on..
hahaha~~
it was a term coined yest due to jappo's influence on me..
he started out wif cold cat and i juz changed it into cold pussies which haf a better ring to it..
i like my "pussy" to be filled wif ketchup...
so if u juz let ur mind wander a lil...
wat does ketchup and pussies got in common??
hahaha~
tat made me, jappo, fin and yandao(keith) burst out in laughters..
and mind u, we were loud~
haha~
we carried on wif more "jokes" before headin home..
guys, we shld really stop makin such comments and jokes while eating again..
it's not healthy for out tummies, quoting my doc..
=P

gotta go down to campers to settle some sales stuff..
i forgotten i was carrying my fake MS pouch and walked into the shop..
and tat stupid santoso spilled the beans abt the origin of my pouch to da boss~
got a lecture frm them..
sigh~
not my fault wat~
not working for them den..
damn tat santoso~
haha~

today was a relatively uneventful day..
nothing much happened except the pretty lady in exec clothes sitting beside us while studying...
hahaha~
okok...
im not a pervert nor wat u guys term a "colour wolf"..
but she was enticing me in everyway possible..
cos she was sitting directly in front of the direction i was sitting..
she crossed her leg and her very mini-skirt wasnt covering much..
but she was pretty..
gotta give her credit for tat..
=)

fate...
wat is fate?
can man actually control fate or izzit juz an inexplicable event bound to happen?
i tink it's the latter...
no matter how u try to change it, it'll still creep up to ya..
weird but true...
but fate is playing a game wif me...
im happy in this material world but never in the world of my heart..
as steve taylor yells "there's a hole in my soul that's been killing me forever"...
there is tat gap there to be filled by tat four letter word...
my best fren juz reminded me tat im single for like 3 yrs already..
hence this column of love~
wonder when fate would actually stop playing and give me tat thing to fill the gap...

No comments: