Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY 2004~~~

yep, happy new year to everyone out there~~
it's 2004 already..
2 decades ago, i was born...
2 blardy long decades ago..
can u dig tat???
haha~

anyway this is the time of the yr when everyone will come up wif a list of resolution to do and complete in the coming yr..
BUT.. usually only one or two would be done and the rest are procrastinated...
=P
but im not one of them...
i usually try to do it..
and my last yr's resolution act came thru...
shan't say anything abt the past and lemme come up wif a list of the next yr's resolutions...

here it goes....

jErYd'S 2004 rEsOlUtIoNs...

1) first and foremost, to maintain my current r/s, and make it the best one i've ever had... wif my darling
lying on my shoulder now... keke~

2) to complete my 2A and get my big bike~

3) to maintain all my current frenships wif my frens even though im gonna be in NS soon.. sigh...

this shld be enuff for the coming yr...
dun wanna set myself to high a target rite??
hehe~
=D

anyway juz haf a happy new yr everyone..
and hoping to see all those pals i haven been seeing soon...
the yr ahead is sumthing which i cun forecast...
but all im hoping is that it'll be a gd one...
=)
-grinz-

No comments: