Sunday, January 11, 2004

bored....

dun u find my blog seems alot more quiet these days??
i find it lacks the type of anticipation..
for me that is...
cos i used to visit my own blog juz to see wat are u guys' comments..
be it gd or bad or lame or nonsense..(toking bout u, jap & tat)
but i gotta give n take i guess..
cos of sum person i gotta make a small sacrifice..
anyway all of u can juz leave ur comments on jap's tagboard n i'll reply there...
hahha~
=P

been jogging alot lately...
find tat i can act run round the sch w/o panting as much as b4..
and i tink i can say my stamina had improved~
cheer wif me finifn~
haha~
guess my 2.4 can make it already...
juz dun wanna go into NS early for the OBESE camp..
=P

her sis treated us to dinner last nite...
cos of all the things we've done for her??
=P
anyway the dinner wasnt tat bad..
@ pastamania, scotts...
joked our way arnd, frm dinner to the walkabt round town...
i tink yest was a reunion day for me..
firstly, met meizhen at far east..
she was my jr n PHS...
den, saw my ex classmate at a bubble tea outlet..
one of the loudspeakers...
hee~
and while walking past orchard mrt, i met the other 3 loud ones...
can call it a day of coincidence??

nuting much to say..
cept to be naggy and remind all of u guys to treasure and cherish wat u haf...
life's short...
touched 20 and 30's in sight...
=)

No comments: