Tuesday, January 06, 2004

smelly smelly~~

i smell like a toilet bowl now..
or even worst~~
the ammonium smell is damn pungent, it can juz kill a rat man..
or jap for tat purpose..
haha~
=P

bought the dye on sunday and my dear is here at my place to help me...
she seems professional..
dying every single strand..
and making sure it's balanced thruout..
but there were her amateur times as well..
when it dripped down my face n shirt~~
=P
now waiting for the hr to pass so that i can wash it off to see the effect..
i hope it turns out well..
tink it would..
hehe~
=)

tmr would be my halfway line presentation for my fyp..
wonder if i'll screw up..
hope not...
anyway i guess i can juz tok my way out of anything..
haha~
and next on thurs would be an interview at NCS..
haf no idea where's tat but i tink it's gonna be a formal affair yet again...
the interview would be for my attachment..
hope they pays well~
-grinz-

i dun wan to tink much..
but i love it when im wif her...
and i really wan to carry on, all the way..
but i noe the biggest hurdle is coming my way soon...
a test of love for us...
but for now, i'll cherish watever times i haf wif her...
and treasure her like never b4...
=)

No comments: