Tuesday, January 20, 2004

ns...

NS is juz a pain in the a**...
guess wat, i failed my NAPFA..
all bcos of the run..
cun complete the run fast enuf..
but i was damn shag after going thru all the other stations and the hot schorching sun shining down on me..
sigh~
gotta go train up and retake the damn test again...

went for my medical checkup today...
wanted to be like jappo..
so i added sum illnesses here n there~
haha~
but guess wat, i still got pes A~
am i tat gd??
haha~
the doc was saying only when my knee, which is the prob area, act gives way, den i may be downgraded..
i was tinking, y wait till sumthing act happens den take action??
sadly this is the tinking of sillypore's gov and of course the pple..
the IQ test was so bored i almost fell aslp..
the only exciting part is the tapping of the keyboard~
haha~

my house was empty cept of me, my darling n the dogs..
no dinner or watsoever..
so i became the chef yet again..
=P
this time round, i cooked jap curry...
it's delicious~
hehe~
go ask the person hu ate it..
keke~
after the meal, we had a karaoke session..
haha~
sang all the cheena songs and mltr...
i tink the neighbours were like cursing n swearing at us man..
:D
she has a really nice singing voice, she shld juz dare to sing louder...
rite my dear??

after the nuisance of my taggie is gone, another nuisance appeared in her blog...
wonder y there are pple out there hu can be such a pain in the rear..
i mean look at it, if u dun like it, juz ignore it..
or dun even go look at it..
save all the trouble..
if u're envious and jealous, no point cos nuthing can separate us..
(PS: the "u" used is a descriptive term, not pinpointing on anybody..)
nuisance nuisance go away..
stop buzzing arnd..
-shakes head-

No comments: