Monday, January 05, 2004

happy bdae to me, happy bdae to me....

yep it's my bdae~
on the 4th...
not sure wat time this would be published after i finished typing~
=)

had a bunch of pals, closer relatives, dad's frens and of course, the VIP(very impt piggy), my dear came down for a bdae BBQ at my place on the 3rd...
the food was great i muz say..
all thnx to my grandma..
master chef~
the company was better...
had our usual digs at each other..
and of course when the clock struck 12, i was gang raped by the guys..
finfin gave me a headlock and tickled me(im xtremely ticklish)..
shaunie was holding down my legs...
dunno wat the heck was mr veins doing cos the lights were off...
but the worst was jappo..
he was wahcking me...
punches here n there..
arse...
but nonetheless a bdae ritual..
haha~
to add salt to wounds, they saw sum stuff they werent supposed to see..
and they insisted on taking evidence of it..
so they stripped me and pinned me down yet again..
den jappo was the paparazzi there taking pics n pics of me half naked on the floor..
imagine getting raped in the safest place, my rm..
haha~
anyway thnx guys for everything..
for those hu came and the presents to those hu din come but gave me a token of tots..
and of course to those who sent me well wishes..
thnx loads..
=)

went out on the 4th as well..
my parents suddenly wanted to buy me clothes for the new yr..
so i dragged pammy along wif me..
i tink she felt a lil awkward thruout the entire trip..
but i guess it's cos its the first time she's out wif them..
my dad as usual, would tell his stories to her..
but it's a gd thing, making her feel a lil mroe comfortable..
=P
bought a pair of jeans and a jacket..
nv expected me to buy a jeans frm there but i did..
cos i really liked it...
got myself a Levi's jacket..
it's damn nice i muz say..
and it's on offer~
hehe~

gonna end this whole entry wif a reminder...
cherish n treasure wat u haf now..
cos on my bdae party, i got everything i needed..
family, frens and my love together wif me...
life's short...
im gonna treasure every moment of it...
thnx all of u for being part of it..
=)

No comments: