Saturday, January 03, 2004

rest in peace my fren...

my classmate, one of the closer ones i haf...
had juz passed away yest due to a motor accident...
it was a sudden news to me..
recieved a sms in the morn wif that shocking news...
din noe if its was a prank or not..
but realised it wasnt when i recived the very same msg 4 times viz 4 diff pple...
devastated was the thing i felt...
immediately i wondered how did it happened..
how serious was the accident??

the entire morn was spent making phonecalls, messaging to inform our classmates...
went down to his place at abt 10+...
realised almost the entire lecture theater was there...
all there to pay their last respects...
waited till the noon for the body to arrive..
hearing wails and screams of relatives who were saddened by the incident made me emotional...
but tat was nuthing till i went into his rm and saw him lying there..
my heart had only one wish, for him to open his eyes..
but i knew tat was impossible..
the tot of how cld it happened kept on came to mind...
he's young, excels in programming and haf a loving gf..
y was he so reckless??
all my classmates were emotional..
we couldnt believe our eyes...
i myself couldnt accept it...

this showed me sumthing..
life is unexpecting..
nuthing's fixed..
he planned to take his class 2a in feb..
but he cun even see the end of jan...
it got me tinking...
it got me wanna treasure and cherish every moment i haf now..
do watvever i need and want to do..
say watever i want to say..
dun waste any precious moment in life..
life's short...

im not gonna ride recklessly anymore..
im not gonna speed on small roads anymore...
to qoute my love one "ride carefully, u're no longer single, dun let ur gf worry abt u".....
im not gonna make her worry abt me..

rest in peace my fren...
u'll always be in my memory...

No comments: