Wednesday, January 14, 2004

changes...

hm..
my blog needs a new skin~
looks kinda stale after like more than 9 mths wif the same color scheme n sorts..
look out for it guys..
=)

juz received news tat my Napfa test is on saturday..
im not mentally or physically prepared for it man...
i hope i could get at least a silver for it...
so tat i dun need to enlist 2 mths earlier..
i can do loads in tat 2 mths..
spend it wif my darling...
keke~
tat would be my motivation..
my driving force...
to complete all the stations in the test..
=P

u noe i had this interview at NCS last wk..
din expect much..
cos i dun feel like getting picked for it...
heard it would be a stressful job..
wif all the projs they give...
but fate has a way of playing wif me, i gotta go for my 2nd interview...
hm...
i dunno man...
shld i try to impress them tmr to get the job or juz put myself down???
how how how how how???
sigh..

had an image in my dreams last nite..
i dun like tat image..
and i really hope i dun haf a deja vu on that..
NEVER...
pls....
i'll be gd...
i promise..
=)

No comments: