Tuesday, March 25, 2003

absurd!!!!

i find that my sch's management board is the most absurd one anybody can find in this world~~
izzit a bloody crime to freaking park my bike sumwhere convienient for me to access???
f**k u guys man~
the story goes this way...

i parked my bike in the staff corner, where everybody else did the same...
den my fren called in btw my class n said my bike was clamed..
i rushed down frm class n indeed it was..
went to 2 diff places to get it unclamed and made tons of noises...
now here comes the big drama...
went to this "estate management" office to get the key to unlock the bicycle chain..
yeah, it was a bicycle chain they used to lock my bike...
den this fat dude came out frm the rm..
i showed him the piece of paper, he slammed the door on me n went in to get the key...
i took the key n went off..
i went back to the office n guessed wat??
that bloody arse told his superior i used the f**k word on him..
all u cld rem was mumbling how stupid this whole process was...
n of course they interogate me..
i denied all claims n asked wat made him say that..
they couldnt further explain their claims n made me sign this piece of "counselling" form...
the best was their parting shot..
"dun worry, the director would deal wif u.."
all this while that fat arse was staring down at me..
so i replied, "sure y not? pls ask ur guy over there not to stare at me cos im like soooooo scared~"
den walked off...
i was damn freaking pissed the enitire day over this affair...
wat a buncha SUCKAS~~

below are some quizzes done recently...
kinda weird...
cos it was kinda true~~
=P

pure
pure

What's YOUR sexual fetish?
brought to you by Quizilla

ok... i admit i admit..
i am still a virgin~
but wats there to be ashame abt??
i like being pure though~
hehe~
=)


mysterious
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.

What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

this is kinda true...
i always do unexpecting things to girls i like...
n of course my previous gfs...
im still single and very available...
so if any girls out there hu're interested in a guy like me can juz pop me a msg~
haha~
oh btw, i was voted as CLEO's most eligible bachelor~
hahahah~
:D

im tinking sumthing..
bad things always happens three times...
in the past 2 days, ive had brushes wif the "authorities" twice already...
would there be a third??
im highly anticipating it~
=P
not that i want to haf a brush against the law or any other authorities but it's juz that i wonder wat other things can this hell hole of a life of mine can throw at me...
i've lost that midas touch of mine...
i hope i gain it back soon..
sigh~


No comments: