Thursday, March 13, 2003

another boring day...

i need a life~~~
haha~
serious man, it's boring me~
other than the tests, there aint nuting much to occupy the day...

i tink i haf the cutest lil cousin~~
she's so cute when she calls me "kor kor"..
so sweet~~
n especially when she asks me to don the winnie the pooh puppet to play wif her..
she'll tug at my shorts n call out winnie the pooh in baby language~
hehe~ =)
u cun refuse such a cute face can u?
tats y i pamper her alot...
but tat would always receive scolding frm my grandma..
=\

tmr's the last paper~ YEAH!!
finally...
kinda tedious to go thru a wk of tests~
=P

sigh~
the guys are in the UWC comp while im left to tink wat shld i do to occupy my day...
i cun join~
stupid under-18 rule...
makes no diff~
when power chua is joining~
haha
even though he's "under-18", he's as strong as the real mcCoy...
hehehe~

for my parting shot, u guys been hinting for the past few days, n yes i received it..
thnx~
i will stop speeding..
anyway i din sped for the past few days..
find tat slow drivers dun irritate me as much as i speed..
cos im as slow as them??
haha
but i get ur msg jappo~~
=)

ciao~

No comments: