Friday, March 07, 2003

things that goes in my mind....

i hate to say this but im a thinker~
i tink alot... but in the wrong areas...
been troubled over ger issues lately..
at a wrong time too...
it's been bothering me the whole nite..
wats wrong wif me?
am i too ugly? too possesive? too deep for comfort? too nice??
question n more questions start to float arnd in my mind..
i feel helpless at times.. and times are occuring way too often...
i am lost.. i need a light to guide me thru this thick n dense forest..
everyday, a mask is worn to face the "audience"..
hiding all the troubles in my heart.
y?? cos i noe that would dampened the whole spirit of everybody...
but tats another case for another time..
the thing that i dislike had happened..

can say that im devastated..
but i dunno..
somehow im holding on to a glimmer of hope...
a feint glimmer...

i hope "u" are reading this..
u mean sumthing to me n i hope i am to u...
i dunno wat i did that made u reacted that way...
i hope all these can be cleared...
i really do...
anyway the thing that died was a flower...
but i guessed it doesnt matter now, does it?

No comments: