Monday, March 10, 2003

fail...

today's test is a sure failure..
half the paper i was writing crap..
really had no freaking idea..
damn..
couldnt study much either...
head "spinning" too much..
tat's juz life i guess..
things happened at the wrong time..

am taking a short break to write this post while studying for tmr's paper..
slightly more confident over tmr's paper..
cos at least i noe wat's going on..
let's hope everything runs smoothly~

tink there was some band event going on at my sch..
saw those sax lying arnd..
damn!
i want one~
haha
if only it's cheaper or if only i could find a 2nd hand one..
i'lll definately buy it..
:)

i find that my winamp is like my feelings..
it's playing songs which depicts my current situation n feelings..
for example my tots towards "her" and the situation im wif "her"..
sigh~
dun tink abt it!!!
=P

ok, tats abt it for today..
gotta go back burying my head in the books..
to quote sumone, Au Revoir~

No comments: