Tuesday, March 04, 2003

the wkend was a busy one for me..
with 2 competitions to attend to, i was dead shag after the supposedly relaxing wkend~
the first was a bouldering comp, boulderactive @ the youth park
din do really well...
way below expectation..
cldnt even qualify~
:(
but was happy for my mates, shaunie n fin..
they did qualify n fin managed to get 2nd~
hooray~
:)

the next one was on sunday.. rockeast, at ITE tampines...
was a speed comp for me..
expected alot frm the comp cos i really wanted to win sumthing..
win i did, a third prize in the speed team event..
but i wasnt happy.. i noe i din do well, i noe i suck..
dunno y, but kinda despair abt climbing in comps now..
feel that my jr is surpassing me..
sad sad sad sad sad

anyway below would be a pic of the 4 musketeers n the xtra zak~
=)

(frm left: jappo, zak wif cap, shaunie, me n finfin)

No comments: