Monday, March 31, 2003

worries...

pple everywhere here are getting sceptical and afraid over the SARS issue...
not that im one of them, but im kinda the victim~
=P

during my lab lesson today, i happened to haf a headache and a slight fever(or so they say)...
my classmate beside me went "eh jeryd, u better go home.. dun pass it to me"...
i went blank~
partly due cos i juz got up frm my nap (hehe~) but mostly cos im not even infected wif the virus, juz some common ailments of a normal human being and im being ostracized here...
i would never do that to a fren or anybody...
maybe take precautions if he/she had the virus but not ostracize...
it's this time when that particular person needs support the most..
and pple arnd juz shun away...
-shakes head-
and they say we're the educated bunch~
yah educated, wif no morals~
Disclaimer: this is in no reference to anybody but juz some tots and views on my part alone..
in other words, dun tink too much~~ =)


at the dinner table, had a talk abt this issue wif my parents...
my dad was saying he pitied the family of the chinese doctor whom supposedly was the source of the virus..
he was saying that he may not be the source, he's juz the person who found out abt the virus in him first and made it public to warn the rest..
and bcos of this, his family was threatened, scolded at and looked down upon by pple..
it's times like this when i feel like going back to the kampung era where everybody is for everybody, not for themselves...
and we went on toking abt y malaysia never reported on any cases of the virus over at their end...
and my dad said tat they're another china, dun wanna admit tat they haf it to spoil their tourism business and pple coming into msia for various reasons...
i had to add this in, wat fin said to me this morn, mahatir to dumb to even noe tat it's in their country~~
(no offence to any malaysians out there)
:P

sumone knocked some sense into me last nite...
haven been toking to her for some time and here she comes and gave me some crucial advice to lemme carry on...
we started off by her asking me y dun i haf a gf...
and den i told her the story which she "begged" me to tell her~
after the story telling session, she went on to gimme those precious words...
she said that for me to actually move on and pick up those broken pieces,
i gotta start to forgive tat particular person for any wrongdoing i tot she had done to me...
i went to tink abt it..
i may haf forgotten her(more or less) but i never actually got over the fact y it all boils down to this situation...
can say tat im still kinda sour over it...
shall heed her advice and see how ti goes..
if tats the only way im gonna get on wif it and not tinking of "her" ANYMORE~
:)

No comments: