Sunday, March 23, 2003

nuting..

nuting much to say nor happened to me that i wanna post..
juz random tots...

went to work today..
wif nuting but 4 slices of bread...
these 4 slices gonna last me the entire day..
as my frens would noe, it didnt lasted me...
=)
bought combos frm my own shop~
complete waste of money~~
=P

there was this bunch of monkey hanging outside the shop..
they wanted to get in n kept scratching the glass door..
i stared at them, they stared back..
i gave them the middle finger, expecting them to follow(haha) but they din..
in the end, they licked the door instead~
haha~
it's damn funny~~
looking at them licking the door like a popsicle..
:D

went home n wanted to catch a movie..
double clicked "about schmidt"..
played the movie for 10 minutes n it was stucked..
nvm...
moved on to "two weeks notice"..
couldnt even start...
=\
put in a disc and clicked on "memento"..
everything went well for the first part..
till i clicked on part 2...
it couldnt be watched...
ARGH~~
in the end, transformers saved the day..
caught an episode of the old series...
hey, at least i caught sumthing rite??
=P

not been tinking abt "gers" recently..
on one hand i feel free of any obligations, burdens, troubles..
but on the other, i feel lonliness n emptiness...
shld i go on my hunt?
or shld i wait for the bus to arrive?
"u" tell me...
can the light be shown to me...
pretty pretty pretty plssssss~~~

No comments: