Wednesday, March 26, 2003

sorry seems to be the hardest word...

hung out wif jappo n lioness again today after the climbing session...
lioness INSIST of me changing her nick to sumthing nice..
i guess i got to since she was so damn freaking nice to me and i was damn freaking bad to her...
=)
so upon request and self realization on my part, lioness shall be known as gdl frm now on...
wat's gdl??
it's gentle-demure-lady~~
gd enuff??
hehe~
=P
anyway gdl, sorry for all the bad things i said today to ya..
wanted to test to see how long u can withstand b4 u retaliate~
=P
sorry~~
izzit accepted??
:)


sorry seems to be the hardest word,
forgetting seems the hardest thing to do...
trying to forget, but my memory wun erase,
watever we did n went thru...
without you my life seems so dark n blue...
without you i dunno where to go nor wat to do...
so pls darling, come back to where u belong..
me and you...


sudden poetic mood came into me and hence the above..
it may not be the best but at least i tried~
=P
doesnt mean anything though..
juz some inspiration coming frm everywhere...
im weird..
i admit~
=)

No comments: