Saturday, March 08, 2003


an uneventful day...

the day's uneventful for me..
nuting much for me to post.. :)
finally managed to finish watching the sixth sense..
i gotta admit, this is only the 2nd such movie to scare the hell outta me..
the first one is, of course, the ring...
got a shock at the scene where the dead puking girl found cole in his "shelter"...

juz finished watching "the singapore short stories project" on arts central..
gotta say it's an intriguing show... one of the better locally produced program...
could actually relate to the show... apparently relating to it in a sad way~
a female character from one of the story really reminds me of "her"...
even the actress resembles her.. and i dunno wat kind of uncanny similarity is this but even their names are the same...
tried not to tink of her but the show brought it back to me..
am trying real hard to maintain on the hope while in the meantime giving her time..
hope it succeeds...
but wat i wanna say to her is that no matter wat it is, i'll always be here for her... :)

parting shot: i realised that speeding while riding really helps to clear my mind.. i noe that it's dangerous and all but it really, indeed help me to tink better... shld do it more often~ hehe~ :p

No comments: