Wednesday, March 12, 2003

juz a normal day...

i wonder y my days are so ordinary recently...
it's so dull tat it sux~~
naps fill the day up...

went home relatively early..
almost rite after my morn paper...
told myself that if the sun is still shining brighly down, i'll wash my wife..
tat promise was made half heartedly(haha) but since i've made it, i'll do it..
=P

took me an hr or so to make my wife squeaky clean~
hands turned black cos of the grease n oil...
but satisfaction was there...
seeing my wife parked there under the tree, the shiniest bike among the rest..
aw~~~ wat a touching moment~ haha~~
=)

juz finished studying...
kinda confident over tmr's paper..
we shall see when tmr arrives..
:p

im currently crazy over steph song~
btw, she's an actress...
a damn pretty one as well~
i juz love her american accent~
hahaha!!
but she's damn attractive~
drools~~

i tink im missing sumthing in my life..
sumthing in me...
i tink the thing starts wif "L"...
feeling all alone..
abandoned n alone...
sigh~~
when will "U" send it to me..
especially since "U" gave it to almost everyone arnd me...
im waiting~~


No comments: