Tuesday, March 11, 2003

cloud of doubt...

everything was fine for most of the day..
today's paper was not as bad as yest..
at least i noe how to work out one question..
=P

went on down to the "mall" wif shaunie n jappo...
wanted to print a poster...
apparently the four musketeers had a fight over the lousy poster~
haha~ :D

my nap was supposedly a break frm the hectic day in which i would resume the damned studies..
but woke up wif a headache instead..
muz be cos i slept wif wet hair.. my grandma's explanation~
haha~

was doing my workout juz now...
increased all weights~
apparently i tink too highly of myself..
was doing bench press n juz increased it by 10kg..
during my last set, i couldnt do the last 2 "pushes" and it actually fell on top of me n i couldnt move!!
haha~
dropped the whole bar sideways n got up to catch my breath...
was tinking wat if i couldnt even drop it to the side..
=P

went to "her" blog...
tats when the cloud set down on me...
her blog seems so cheerful..
it seems like she's enjoying herself while im here still trying to get over her..
im struggling, i muz say..
it's weird...
it aint the first time but it's painful~
very painful... to noe our contrasting lives...

for now, i gotta concentrate on books..
and hope tat i dun go tink of her...
it sux, it really does...
forget it...



No comments: